Monday, April 2, 2012

March Man!

March brought in a lot of new clients that I am loving working with in April and really excited to share some of those sets with you as they approach, so keep updated with the blog for previews!

But for my March photo (3/12 for my project) I have decided to share with you my favourite photo from my recent shoot with Matthew Marr from top 6 of last season's So You Think You Can Dance Canada. This is the first time shooting a guy alone that isn't one of my brothers. So it was very fun to see how the shoot is different! You will be able to view more photos as a preview coming soon on the blog!


Matt is in Calgary doing a show called "Summer in the City" with Stage West. Definitely try and get out to check out Matt's performance from now until June 10th, 2012. He is an amazing dancer and person and if you didn't catch him on SYTYCD, you will want to check him out!

Check back for previews coming soon! Have a great week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment