Friday, April 27, 2012

Mandi - Calgary, AB Portrait Photographer

I really wanted to make Mandi's shoot my best yet! I have grown up spending time with her and her wonderful family and I can't say enough what a great family they are. So in trying to make this my best shoot yet, I think I did pretty well. She is naturally beautiful and her light skin makes for awesome highlights in pictures. Her very blue eyes draw you in to the picture and keep you there, and in this set of photos her fun & loving personality really came through.

Mandi is an actress that was living in LA, California and has now settled in Toronto with her sister MJ! She asked for some head shots as well as just some casual fun pictures. We accomplished both and they turned out wonderful!

Thanks Mandi for a great day and for the catching up! 






No comments:

Post a Comment