Sunday, March 4, 2012

Procrastinator....not usually in my vocabulary of words that describe me!

So it is now March and the time has flown by. I don't even remember February, except that I went on a wonderful vacation with my boyfriend, Brad!

I mentioned back in January that I would be doing the "12 for 2012" project and have not been keeping everyone in the loop or sharing anything to do with it. I apologize. This post is dedicated to just that...catching everyone up to March! I will also keep up on posting every Sunday so don't give up on me yet!

January brought great new ideas and I tried my first self portrait. My sister got me the greatest camera tool ever (remote shutter release) for Christmas and I used it in my self portrait back in January! It turned out wonderfully and have shared it below for you to comment and critique!

February was busy and exhausting. Thankfully, I got a relaxing trip in Palm Springs and visited Joshua Tree National Park. I captured a beautiful silhouette photo of Brad just before sunset, and I realized my skills with silhouettes are improving. Any feedback would still be appreciated though!

March has allowed lots of time to try new things, so when I figure out a technique or idea I would like to share, I will definitely do so. New techniques or ideas to try are always welcome!

Until next week....



No comments:

Post a Comment