Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New props!

So, due to the fact that I was in Vancouver, BC for the whole weekend and just today got myself organized (finally!), I did not post my usual Sunday update. Someday soon I will be organized enough to commit to Sunday blogging time!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have received all kinds of new props for baby shoots (as family members are expecting and I want to be ready to snap the little cuties' pictures)!

Anyone interested in baby portraits or the maternity/baby combo, are welcome to send me a message (Facebook, email, website, blog) to inquire about pricing!

Below, I have included pictures of the new props on hand, with more on the way!




















I am very excited to start jumping into more creative and fun photo shoots with little ones and using my NEW PROPS!

Let me know if you would like to book a baby session.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment